Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Text

Ok, so I'm knackered. We've spent all evening trawling our finances to plan our savings for maternity etc. Fun. Not.

Anyway, got this text this evening from Pregnant Friend at work. Made me smile, but also think that I'm not being vain in my assumption that my "news" might not come as great news to my team: (all names have been changed)

"Mummy365 forgot to tell u. I got Two-Dayers text just as i was packing up and i did a sharpe intake of breath as i was so shocked. Keenie said 'what is it' i just said sorry nothing i cant say. To which he said 'Mummy365 isnt pregnant is she, tell me anything but that'. I said no nothing like that u dont need to worry. How spooky is that. obviously my reaction got him thinking the worst. But i mean it was nothing to do with u and i said nothing to him so its spooky he said it. Especially as in a few weeks u will be telling him that very news. Lol. Nothing sinister to worry about i truely believe it was just a fluky question but i had to share it with u. Catch up soon even tho i wont see u :-( have a good bank hols x ps soz for long text!"

Food for thought. Nite x

No comments: