So, I couldn't sleep, but managed to wait until 5am to test. I didn't wake hubby because he was sleeping soundly and I thought I was going to be able to wake him with exciting news.
I couldn't. It was negative. Again.
I can't believe it, I really thought I was pregnant. I am totally gutted. I don't know how I am going to be able to concentrate when work is so demanding and all I really want to think about is my baby. It's not supposed to be like this. It's not fair. Stupidly I'm also trying to convince myself that the test must be wrong, auntie flow isn't here yet and that must leave some room for doubt? Unlikely, I know.
Anyway, life goes on. I can close the door on 2009 tonight and look forward to a positive and fruitful new year.
Thursday, 31 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sending you sympathy, I know that sort of frustration. Assume you've tried those ovulation sticks? Worked for me both times (I'm not good at just waiting for nature to take it's course). I wish you all the luck for a quick result, easy pregnancy and wonderful birth! Also v impressed you jarred and labelled Christmas presents!! I am a working mum too and it's the best excuse I have to give everyone gift vouchers - you have put me to shame! xx
Post a Comment