I couldn't really go through the whole series without mentioning MasterChef.
And what better night to do it than the final!
MasterChef is a funny thing really when you think about it:
It's one of those institutions that has people talking, tweeting and texting about for weeks. It's an amazing journey watching the three finalists experience the highs and lows of their challenges, their successes and their failures (duck heart on toast?!)
And it must be the journey that we all do it for because unlike the X-Factors and Over The Rainbows of this world, we don't get to experience the outcome... until this evening I hadn't a clue what most of the previous winners were doing now.
I've watched MasterChef on and off for many years.. do you remember the old days of Loyd Grossman? I love food and I admit I do harbour that common dream of one day taking part myself. It will never happen, but I always do the "what would I do with the mystery box" at the start of every round... doesn't everyone?
So, as I sit here rambling away, watching the final three battle it out in 3* Restaurants and following the lucky three on Twitter, I wonder:
Who's my money on?
Dhruv
Wednesday, 7 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I've not really got into this series, normally love it. Just seen the result. Seems to be the favourite. :0)
I've had to sky plus it due to Man Utd being on the box, but I've been backing Dhruv since Stacey got knocked out.
His food has looked amazing this week, so I am really pleased he won.
Post a Comment