Saturday, 5 June 2010

Egg Shells

I remember now.

Holidaying with these guys can feel like walking on egg shells.

My so called best friend is so bloody precious. It's like she's constantly going for the woman of the year award. And her husband is so fucking lazy. Not sleep a lot lazy, although he's that as well, he just doesn't DO anything. He's so used to being waited in hand and foot it makes me sick. What fucking era does he think he lives in having his little wifey running around after him?

Don't get me wrong though, she loves it. She fits the role perfectly. I don't. And I don't want to thank you very much.

And just because she booked the place, I'm not going to hold back and act like it's the best holiday house ever. She didn't fucking build it, she didn't choose the bowls and it's not her fault that there are only two sunloungers.... But did that stop her running into her bedroom crying? No it didn't.

Maybe I should have been born a man. Maybe I'm just not a girlie girl. Well thank God , this behaviour is down right pathetic.

'Nuf said.

No comments: